UTECH EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
If you’re interested in creating meaningful change for yourself and others, in finding a place you can be proud to be a part of, with people who are highly invested in one another and in always improving, then come explore an opportunity to be a part of the Utech team.
Position: CUSTOMER EXPERIENCE COORDINATOR
Are you looking to be a part of a growing organization? Join The Utech Group to be a part of a growing consulting firm that is making a regional and national impact. This position plays a vital role in the performance of the business and being the first point of contact for our clients to ensure a positive customer experience.
The Utech Group was founded in 1991 and is driven by the motto: We change people’s lives. For the last 25 years, Utech has continued to live by this and has impacted organizations of all size and across various industries through our customized training, consultative services and data analytics.
This position is expected to handle appointment scheduling and coordinating for our internal team, travel arrangements, meeting/training preparations, document preparation and reception duties, while creating a positive customer experience. As a small business, this role requires flexibility and willingness to drive and take on a variety of duties as needed.
- Proactively schedule and coordinate consultant time for meetings including meeting preparation. Ensure that the required amount of time is allocated and that the proper staff is included in meetings.
- Set up and organize travel arrangements.
- Coordinate with the team to assist in preparing for client presentations and training sessions. This includes material generation, proof-reading and document review to ensure formatting and branding consistency.
- Run the front desk, including receiving incoming phone calls, responding to questions and/or directing calls to appropriate staff. Greet clients and make them feel welcome and comfortable.
- Plan and execute meals for client training events through local restaurants and caterers.
- Maintains training, office and kitchen supplies. This includes anticipating needed supplies and performing ordering functions.
- Other duties as assigned
- Previous experience in an administrative and customer-facing role
- Highly organized individual with strong communication and administrative writing skills
- High aptitude working with Microsoft Office programs
- Must have excellent customer service skills including a pleasant, helpful attitude
- Previous experience with transcription a plus
- Must be a clear communicator who is comfortable with phone and web-based communications
- Must be able to work as a team and individually
- Must be organized and detail-oriented
- Must be able to multi-task and be flexible and adaptable to changing needs
- The ability to anticipate needs of internal team and clients to assist with scheduling and preparation
- Demonstrated ability to type proficiently and accurately
- The ability to read, understand, and follow oral and written instruction is essential
Typical Working Conditions:
Work is primarily performed in a sedentary office environment, which is well-lit and ventilated.
Typical Physical Demands:
Mostly sedentary activities. Work may require sitting for long periods of time; also stooping, bending and stretching. Occasionally lifting files, paper or video equipment weighing up to 30 pounds.
- Health insurance
- 401K, including employer contribution
- Competitive vacation and sick leave
Salary will be determined based on education, skill set and experience.
Send resumes to email@example.com.